Friday, February 25, 2011

Reaching Your Goals

...And More   

  In today's society, not only do you have to work to get to "the top", but you have to work to maintain that spot you earned. But first, what is "the top" exactly? How do you know when you reach success? What does all of this mean?
     It all starts with goals. You should be constantly creating goals for yourself to reach as you go through life that way you are always working hard and you will never get bored. Think big. Don't just reach for what you know you can do, reach for what you haven't been able to do even in your wildest dreams.
     Once you accomplish these goals, it is not enough to stop. Unless you're Oprah. Keep going and push yourself even further. Speaking of Oprah, she has stated something in one of her interviews before and it has stuck in my mind ever since. She said that when she prays, she says "God, use me until you can't use me up anymore". To me this means that you should never stop working hard. Get where you want to go and then keep going.
     People think I'm crazy sometimes because I want to do so many things in my life. At times my ideas can seem like such a mess but then I pull that thought that I have mentally glued to the top of my mind that says nothing is impossible and I will be able to reach any goal I set if I always continue to work for it. Then I feel better.
     In life, always try to prove yourself, not for others, for you.
When you think you have reached your goals, push further.
You can go far, I know it ;)

Thanks for reading,

Stay hard-working,

-B



No comments:

Post a Comment