Friday, October 29, 2010

Upcoming Big-Time Rap Artist, Check It Out

If you don't know, I am addicted to music.
I'm always looking all over youtube and searching all over the internet for new artists or music that I can listen to.
I have this friend who goes by the name of Yung N.O. and ever since I first met him in 5th grade I knew he had a real passion for music. Well a couple of years ago he actually started to write and record songs and covers. To be honest, I never really paid attention to his stuff, I might have listened to a few songs and thought it was cool but I never really thought anything of it. Well today, I looked at one of his newer videos on youtube and was completely blown away. His rapping has transformed and evolved so much and he sounds like a major rapper.


I'm not just sharing this with everyone because he's one of my good friends and I've known him for a long time, but he is an awesome and talented musician. He has the potential to make it BIG TIME. I'm for real. Here's a picture of him and a link to his youtube, PLEASE check out his songs and...





...do not forget the name Yung N.O. because someday he will make it BIG.

So I really hope you all check him out on youtube and follow him on twitter. I'm following him so you can find him that way. As always, thanks for reading and feel free to leave comments.

Stay Fly and True
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment