Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ask Brandon! A second time...

Someone wrote me:


Dear B,



You know how me and A PERSON had all that drama and you know about all of what went on. Is it bad to still like him....? I think i do but now i feel like i made things awkward and that i screwed it all up? Was it right of me saying everything that was typed or did i do the right thing? I really don't want the 3 year friendship me and him had to end just because i found out his dirty little secret. He had told HIS FRIEND that he didn't want me to know cause he did like me and didn't want to hurt me, he couldn't live with me hating him. But in all honesty i really cannot stay mad at him even if the world depended on it. This is a REAL touchy subject for me and I have no idea if it is suppose to be or not.


Please and thank you, Confused
 
See my response...
 
My Response
Dear Confused,
 
First off, I'd like to say that you can't say if something should or shouldn't be a touchy subject for you because you just can't help it... You had a right to be mad, and just for the people reading this, he lied to her about something crazy! Anyways, you weren't wrong for getting mad at him because what he tried to hide from you was wrong. At this point, who cares if it's all screwed up? Just know that YOU didn't screw it up, it's his fault because he's the one that lied. You said that he told his friend he didn't want to tell you because he wanted to not hurt you because he liked you a lot? He did not like you a lot, because if he did, he would've been honest with you. Sometimes you have friendships that end, that's just life, so if this friendship has ended then so be it. He's not your real friend if he's going to stay mad at you over something that he did so don't even worry about it. I know it's a whole lot easier to say than do but you just have to be strong... Don't hate him because it's not good to have hate in your heart, but just let it go, and if he comes back then he's your friend. If not, don't worry about it because what you lost, is a liar.
 
 
-B

1 comment: