Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm Finally 16 Years Old!

Today is my birthday and I am so excited to finally be turning 16!
It seems like just yesterday I was having a 15th birthday party, I guess it really is true when people say time goes by faster and faster as you get older!
I look back on the past year of my life and realize that it was probably my biggest growing age. If that makes sense... My life has changed so much! I was 15 when I created this website, officialy became a model with an actual agency, and most important- I started to really like the person I was. Not only have I become more confident with my outer-looks, but I have became so much more confident with my personality. Before I was 15, I like to say I was still "in my shell", but through out the year I really grew out of it and became more sociable. I learned not to care what people think and I learned to love myself. 15 to 16 has with out a doubt been my biggest growing year.
I want to say 'Thank You' to every single person who told my 'Happy Birthday' today, it really means a lot...
Today was a lot of fun and I can't wait to share with everyone one of the gifts that I got...
I had a GREAT 16th Birthday and I can't wait to see what being 16 years old has in store for me! :)

-B


1 comment: