Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Take Care

The Brand New Album from Drake

     All right, I have been talking about it for months, and the time has finally come! Drake's latest album titled "Take Care" was released today, and I went immediately after school to purchase my copy!
     I did not download the leak, because I wanted to listen to the album in its entirety on the day it was intended to be released. I have already listened to the whole album about 3 times, and I have to say that I am seriously impressed! I know that's not shocking, but Take Care is everything I expected and more! It is no surprise that this album is incredibly real and emotional, in the lyrics, vocals, and the music itself. Every song has an amazing beat to it. I know it's so typical for me to say this about an album from someone I majorly admire- but I absolutely love every single song. Drake was definitely not wrong when he said he would escape the "Sophomore Album Curse". Take Care is very much like a sequel to "Thank Me Later" in the sense that the songs are more mature. Drake has grown as an artist over the past couple of years and this album completely proves that. Go buy your copy now! I promise you won't regret it!

Here is the track list:
  1. Over My Dead Body
  2. Shot For Me
  3. Headlines
  4. Crew Love (featuring The Weeknd)
  5. Take Care (featuring Rihanna)
  6. Marvins Room
  7. Under Ground Kings
  8. We'll Be Fine (featuring Birdman)
  9. Make Me Proud (featuring Nicki Minaj)
  10. Lord Knows (featuring Rick Ross)
  11. Cameras/Good Ones Go Interlude
  12. Doing It Wrong
  13. The Real Her (featuring Lil Wayne and Andre 3000)
  14. Look What You've Done
  15. HYFR (featuring Lil Wayne)
  16. Practice
  17. The Ride
  18. The Motto (featuring Lil Wayne) [Bonus Track]
  19. Hate Sleeping Alone [Bonus Track]
As most of you know, I admire Drake so much. He is one of the most real artists out there right now.
He is creative. He is authentic. He is Drizzy Drake.

Take Care,

-B
     

No comments:

Post a Comment