Thursday, July 12, 2012

Always Count Your Blessings

Ten Things That Make Me Happy


10. Starbucks
Starbucks is incredibly relaxing to me. I go there at least more than three times a week with my friends and I always get a Venti Caramel-Mocha Frappuccino with Extra Caramel Drizzle!
9. My Hair!
This sounds kind of silly, but my hair is me. I always love changing it up and messing with it and doing new things with it. I think over the past year, I have had about 7 different hair styles LOL.
My favorite hair product that I use every single day is Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream. Also, thanks to my mom, she is the only one I usually let cut my hair!
8. My Louis Vuitton Wallet
Not only is Louis Vuitton one of my favorite brands in the world, but my wallet holds a great amount of sentimental value to me. In sixth grade, I went to New York City and bought my Louis Vuitton wallet with my own money at the store on 5th Avenue! Many people judged me for that, saying I had no business buying LV so young. To them, I have to say that I still have it, use it every day, and it is still in perfect condition!
7. Houston
I live right outside of Houston, and when ever I go into Downtown, I always have the best time. I love being in the city! There is no other place like Houston!
6. Bentley!
Bentley is my dog that I bought with my own money when I was in 8th grade. I wanted a dog so bad and for the longest time my parents' answer was "No!"... Of course, I talked them into it though. 
5. Music
I don't know how life would be if music didn't exist. I love to listen to anything that sounds good, but my favorite songs always have an amazing beat with emotional vocals and lyrics. 
4. Work
I am obsessed with work. I hate being bored and having nothing to do. I used to work as a model and a model scout, but my most recent jobs include working at Abercrombie Kids and Hollister. I love my job at Hollister and work is so much fun to me!
3. Dreaming
I don't necessarily mean dreaming when I sleep. I mean dreaming about the future. I do this almost daily, and I think it is one of the healthiest things one can do. It keeps one working towards a goal in their future. My ultimate dream is to write best selling books that help people, while owning my own magazine company and living in a penthouse in New York City.
2. Writing
Writing is one of the few things that has the ability to get me through anything whether I am writing fiction or blogs. When I write fiction, I am able to escape real life for a minute and kind of live through characters in a different life. When I write on my blog, my goal is to help other people with problems in their lives and make them feel better. So to know that I am possibly doing that, I feel good. Writing is my passion. 


1. The #1 thing that makes me happy in life is spending time with my friends. 
My friends are EVERYTHING to me. We always have the best time when we all get together and hang out. I can tell them anything, we never hold anything back from each other. We always laugh non-stop too. My friends are just the best. 

Go make a list of what makes you happy in life! This will help you to think more positively about life and you will be able to push away all of the negativity because you will realize how great life is.

Thanks for reading!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment