Tuesday, July 17, 2012

There Is No Other Option

     Every day I see, hear, and interact with many different people. Whether I am at work, with friends, or even on the Internet, I care about being in contact with others. Something I notice is that everyone has their own story, and everyone wants their story to be heard. We all go through difficult times, and no pain is greater than the other. Some may be going through a break-up, going through a friendship break-up, losing a loved one, dealing with family problems, or any other type of drama, and I am always here for anyone who needs advice. One piece of advice I always give to every single person, no matter what the situation is, is this: You're situation will work out and everything will be fine in the end, because there is no other option. What I mean by that is you don't have a choice but to deal with things so that you can get to a place of happiness, so don't waste time being depressed over something because you just have to understand that one day you will be okay. You won't be sad every day for the rest of your life. Live in the moment, but think of the big picture. Is whatever is bothering you in the moment going to be a big deal to you in 25 years? Most likely, it won't. So enjoy life. Go out with your friends, spend time with your family, love everyone, be crazy, make jokes, laugh, party, be wild, and encourage others to do the same. Life goes on, and so will you. 


Stay Positive, 
-Brandon


1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog on twitter and this one caught my eye. I absolutely love your personality and I know you will go far in life. Your writings are very creative and inspiring. Please never give up, I come and read this blog any day that I am feeling down and It makes me feel better about my self, which is your goal. Keep up the good work Brandon! Never back down :-)
    ~Selfless Teen

    ReplyDelete