Friday, June 18, 2010

Decisions, Decisions... Pick a shoe! Or two...

, So, take a look at this shoe. Different materials, two main colors, hi-tops, precisely situated laces, the type of shoe that would catch mostly anybody's eye. Too bad "mostly anybody" cannot afford it. This shoe is an extremely fancy shoe designed by a company with an extremely fancy name: Louis Vuitton.


Louis Vuitton is one of my favorite designers of all time but these shoes, priced at $700, are just a little bit out of my price range- ok, WAY out of my price range. Although I love these shoes and I wish I could have them right this moment (haha), I have looked up a few other shoes that I think are great- AND the prices are far more affordable... So here we go!




This shoe shown above is called the Nike Dunk Hi Athletic Shoe with the colors "Bone" and "Black". I really like this shoe because of the uses of the different materials, I think they balance each other out. The only thing I do not like about this particular shoe is the color of the laces, but you can always change that- I would probably wear a black, white or grey color, but pretty much any color will be fine. Anyways, if you like this shoe I found it on the Journey's website and the style number is #388014.


This shoe is also Nike brand titled the Nike Dunk Low 6.0 Athletic Shoe. What I like: the design on the black part, the label (which you can't really see in this picture), and the overall shape of the shoe. What I really don't like that much: I kind of feel like it is unfinished, I don't like that there is a lot of white at the front. I don't know what I would have done but it just doesn't look right. Even though I don't like this about it, I would still probably buy it. Especially since the price is $77.99. I also found this shoe on the Journey's website and the style number is #387995.




Look familiar? I'm worried if it doesn't. Haha, it's the same shoe as the one above it! Why is it here? Because I like it! It's a little different, they don't use the same designs on each part and there is a lot more black on it- but that's why I like it. I almost like it better than the white ones, it looks more complete. Same price. Same website.





Some of you who know me might be a little shocked to see this shoe on here, and I would probably never buy it. But I have a secret crush on it. Haha! I think it's very cool, edgy and of course it's very classic. It's Converse and it's called the Poorman Weapon. I want to shout out to the people who would wear these because I probably wouldn't although I love them! It's just not really my style. There I go talking about me again- the price is set at $60, the SKU # is 113460, and I found them on the Converse website.





I hope you enjoyed reading this story because (believe it or not) I worked really hard to research all these shoes. I really do like them all and I hope you guys do too. However, it is important for me to say that if you don't like these or can't afford these (I'm not even sure I can at the moment), it is ok. A shoe does not define the type of person you are, and if you aren't able to own a pair of these or a pair like it, don't sweat it! Clothes and shoes aren't about what you wear, it's about how you wear it. And if you wear anything with confidence, you are sure to look good!




Thank you all for reading... Stay tuned for more stories :-)




-B

No comments:

Post a Comment