Monday, June 14, 2010

Welcome!

First of all, I would like to say thank you so much for coming to my blog. I wasn't sure what my first post would be about so I just decided that I would tell you all a little bit about myself, my aspirations, and my goal with this blog.
I created this blog for many reasons. The first reason is because I am an extremely outspoken person with many opinions and I want to share them with a wide variety of people. Instead of just writing blogs on other social networking sites, I wanted to make something that everyone can get to easily. I think my view on things can sometimes be really unique and very different. I am easy for people to relate to and I will post things that people actually care about and that actually matter.
I also created this blog because in my future I want to become an entrepreneur. I plan to own my own magazine one day along with clothing lines, shoe lines, fragrances, stores, hats, and almost anything else (you name it, I want to create one of my own!). I may even have my own talk show one day (which is my ultimate goal). I think if I can reach lots of people with these ideas of mine, they will get a sense of my own taste, possibly leading them to help me reach my goals.
Now that you know a little bit about me, let me fill you in on some other things...
I love my friends, they are everything to me and I don't know what I would do without them. I am a very kind person no matter what anybody says about me. I hate being bored, believe it or not, I actually love when I am busy and working on something constantly, which is part of the reason for this new blog. I have many morals and values and I stick to them 100% of the time. I get inspired by so many things whether it be something I see on tv, something I see at a store, or people. The main people that inspire me are Tyra Banks, Russell Simmons, and my family and friends. I have many goals that I want to achieve in my life and I dedicate myself to reaching them all. The main thing I have dedicated my life to is to let everyone feel comfortable in their own skin. I want to raise the self esteem in young men and women all over the world. I want people to realize that it's our unique features that make us special and that any (positive) personality is a good one, no matter what you're into (unless it's something negative).
Through out all of my posts I hope that I can inspire all of my readers individually and I hope that I can become inspired by you all as well. I hope that my message will always be clear and that I can entertain you to the fullest.
Again, thank you so much for visiting my site and for reading my very first post. I look forward to many more of these.

-B

2 comments:

  1. Gamez.....Very Impressive!!!!!
    May need you to write for me...lol

    ReplyDelete