Saturday, November 20, 2010

Drake AND Beyonce?!


     Two of my favorite recording artists are getting ready for the television debut of their concerts. Beyonce's "I am... Tour" will air on ABC on Thanksgiving night and Drake's concert from Radio City Hall will air on FUSE November 24, check local listings for times.
    

     I am so excited to see both of these concerts. I've never seen Drake live (still can't believe I didn't go when he came to Houston), but I have seen Beyonce and she is awesome. Both of these concerts are going to be great and I am so thankful they decided to share it with all of us.


     If you won't be able to catch Beyonce's Thanksgiving Special on ABC, you're still in luck. The DVD of this concert is set to be released everywhere on November 30th. I haven't heard anything about Drake releasing a DVD of his concert, but I really hope he does!
 





As I've said many times before on this blog, Drake and Beyonce are two of my most favorite singers out there for so many reasons, and I hope you all will support them by watching these specials. They are both so talented and humble so they deserve it.
You can watch a clip of Beyonce's concert HERE (youtube link) and you can watch a clip of Drake's concert HERE (youtube link)

 I am looking forward to seeing these on TV and yes, I already have my DVR set to record haha... Stay tuned because you know I'll write about them again, thanks for reading (:

-B




   

    

   

No comments:

Post a Comment