Thursday, November 25, 2010

Suiting Up for "The Cold Season"

As we all know, it's starting to get colder and it's slowly becoming the season of Winter... I've been searching all over the internet for new clothes and jackets to accompany the Winter season and the items in this post are some of my most favorite pieces of clothing I have come across. Some of them are affordable, and some of them are affordable only if you are rich haha... I cannot afford all of these, but I just like to look at them and at least imagine that I own these. You can do this too, or you can actually buy these items, just click on the links at the bottom of this post that will direct you to each store/designer's website. I've also included a few of my favorite watches and a belt that I think is awesome, have fun looking :)


Hooded Wool Toggle Jacket from Express $248

Express Wool Pea Coat $228



Cotton Lumber Mid-length Jacket from Emporio Armani $550


Emporio Armani Polo with Patent Leather Logo $195 

Express Chambray Fitted Piped Military Shirt 64.90

Express Plaid Casual Fit Western Shirt $59.90
Long Sleeve Flannel Plaid from Kenneth Cole New York $69.50


Express Seamed Track Jacket $79.90
American Eagle Striped Full Zip Hoodie $49.50


Long Sleeved Striped Crew from Kenneth Cole Reaction $39.50

Long Sleeve Cotton V-Neck Sweater by Kenneth Cole New York $59.98

Calvin Klein Perforated Reversible Belt $29.99

Clear Chronograph Watch from Kenneth Cole New York $135

Round Digital Hand Watch from Kenneth Cole New York $95

Calvin Klein Ck Faux Crocodile Tonal Face Watch $275



Websites for all of the above items:
As always, thank you all for reading this and I hope you enjoyed looking at all of these awesome items! I hope I've made your shopping choices easier. Be sure to click on all the links above to see more from these awesome places. They will all help you to...

Stay Fly,

-B




No comments:

Post a Comment