Monday, March 28, 2011

My March Music

Here is a list of songs I've been listening to a lot lately:

"Bom Chicka Wow Wow" by Mike Posner
"Give Me Everything" by Pitbull, Ne-Yo, Afrojack, and Nayer
"Sweat" by Snoop Dogg and David Guetta
"Love In America" by JTX
"Young Forever" by The Ready Set
"Till The World Ends" by Britney Spears
And of course...

In other music news, Britney Spears' new album titled Femme Fatale releases today and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy! I've heard a few leaked songs and it seems like this could be Brit's best album so far... I will definitely do a review of the full album soon so look out for that...
Also, I've been informed that we can expect a new single from Beyoncé towards the end of April, I REALLY can't wait for that so we'll see!
Thanks for reading!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment