Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Meeting Ramona Singer

From The Real Housewives of New York City

     Yesterday, Ramona Singer from the hit Bravo reality show Real Housewives of New York City, came to a Kroger store in Houston to do a signing to promote her new wine Ramona Singer Pinot Grigio...
While I may not be old enough to actually drink her product, I absolutely had to meet her!

     I knew I had to think of something creative to say to her so I asked her if she wanted to see my impression of some of her castmates! She gladly said "Sure, go ahead!" So I did.

 I wasn't prepared for what happened next. She said "Ok now do an impression of ME!" I had to think for a second, and then I started walking around frantically yelling "Where is my pinot grigio?! I need my pinot!!" I made her laugh so hard, it was so funny!



It was such a fun experience!
Can't wait to see her on the next season!

-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment