Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer 2011

   So it is now officially Sunday, which means it is also officially the last day of Summer 2011.
   It has been the best summer I have had all of my life.

I went to Hawaii...

I did a photo shoot to update my portfolio...

I went ice-skating (I know, ironic)...

I thought I was Michael Jackson...

And I acted silly...
Really silly...




It has been an incredible summer, no joke.
I had so much fun doing different things with my friends and I wouldn't change a minute of it for the world...
It definitely lived up to my theme of life: Over The Top!
I'm ready to get back to school to see everyone else and have some more fun!
But I also can't wait until Summer 2012...
I'm extremely grateful for my friends and the different opportunities God has given me!
As Chelsea Handler would say:
What.................................................. A Summer.


-B

No comments:

Post a Comment