Monday, October 24, 2011

We Found Love In A Hopeless Place

The New Video from Rihanna

     So last week, my friend Melissa and I were bored in Yearbook class so we were watching new music videos on the internet. I had heard that Rihanna let out a new video and I was just a little curious so I decided we should watch it. We instantly fell in love with it, so much that we actually watched it more than once! This is one of the best music videos out right now because it actually has a story and meaning to it. The video for "We Found Love" shows a couple who starts out all happy and cute together, but the relationship quickly takes a turn for the worst when the couple falls into a negative life of drugs and fighting all the time. Take out the whole drugs part and this video is totally relatable to most people... There is something about the fast paced scene switches and the colors and the things they do in the video that just strike a certain emotion. I hope you enjoy, here it is the brand new music video for "We Found Love" by Rihanna!

By the way, this is Rihanna's first single off of her upcoming album called "Talk That Talk", set to be released on November 21st. This girl is an extremely hard working woman and I can definitely respect that- she just got done promoting her last single on her previous album titled "Loud" and already has the new one coming out. Her albums have never disappointed me, and I am sure the new one won't either- I can't even wait!
Shout out to my best friend Moe too, who discovered this video with me! Love you Melissa!

-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment