Friday, May 20, 2011

Deeper Meanings of a Dream

     As some of my closest friends know, I love to interpret peoples' dreams because I really do feel that there is a connection between how you truely feel and what occurs in your dreams.
     For instance, a while back, one of my friends told me they had a dream that they had lost a ton of weight and was super-skinny trying on dresses. Well, in her dream, the dresses did not fit her even though she was really thin. Back in real life, this friend of mine has a significant focus and insecurity about her weight, yet she really has no reason to. I told her that this dream she had about not fitting into dresses even at a weight that is ideal in her mind is trying to tell her that even if she were to lose the amount of weight she wants to lose, she will still not be happy with the way she looks.
     Dreams can be so pointless, but most of the time, they come from something in your real life. Whether that something is meaningful or not, is up to you. So take some time and think about the things that happen in your dreams.

Know Yourself, Love Yourself,
Thanks for reading,

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment