Friday, May 20, 2011

Judgement Day... Tomorrow?! No...

How I Feel About the Rumors of The End of the World

     Recently, there have been many reports that the end of the world is coming soon, especially by a certain Christian Pastor who claims that judgement day is, in fact, tomorrow, May 21st, 2011.
     I don't know too much about this person who came up with the theory of the world ending tomorrow but I have heard that he has predicted a date before and (obviously) he was wrong. I'm also trying to figure out what kind of Christian he is because according to the bible, "No one knows when that day or hour will come- not the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father [...]" (Matthew 24:36).
     The world is NOT going to end tomorrow. Trust me! It flat out says in the bible that nobody knows when that time will come except for God. So don't worry! I do have to add though, that no matter what, you should always act as if judgement day is coming up by being the best person you can be.

     Just a side note: I am not trying to force my Christian beliefs on anyone and I am accepting of any person with any beliefs (that doesn't mean I believe in everything lol), and I would like, if you are not Christian, for you to respect my beliefs just as I will do for you.

Thanks for reading,

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment