Saturday, June 25, 2011

Miss Me?

For the past 9 days, I have not been able to post anything on my website because I have been on the trip of a lifetime to Hawaii!
I stayed on the island of Maui and did so many fun things.
I took lots of pictures and tons of video and I can't wait for all of you to hear about the many special things I have done...
I don't want to give too much away about my trip because my friend and I are going to spend time editing and putting together vlogs (video-blogs) of my trip and I want them to be a surprise!
You can look on here and on my YouTube account (link at the top of this page) within the next couple weeks to see when my vlogs will show up!
I'm so excited to share this amazing adventure that I went on. I am so glad to be home though, because I really missed all of my friends. Anyways, stay tuned!


Thanks for reading,

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment