Tuesday, June 28, 2011

4

The New Album from Beyonce

    Beyonce's new album titled "4" is finally available for purchase!
    If I were you I would buy the Deluxe Edition from Target, it includes 6 extra songs!
    Some people have turned down this CD and said they don't like it, and I was actually kind of skeptical at first, but once I listened to every song and now that I understand it, I LOVE IT!
    This album shows a more mature Beyonce with her ballads and 80s/90s-sounding beats. To me, these songs have been the most meaningful songs Beyonce has ever had...
   
You can listen to each song in its entirety on Beyonce's website: http://www.beyonceonline.com/us/countdown

Regular Version

Deluxe Edition (Only Available at Target)

My favorites SO FAR include:
1+1
I Care
I Miss You
Best Thing I Never Had
Party (Feat. Andre 3000)
Start Over
Countdown
End Of Time
I Was Here
and of course...
Run The World


Go pick this CD up RIGHT NOW!

By the way, this album is #1 on iTunes, let's keep it that way!

Spread The Word,
Thanks for reading,

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment