Monday, December 5, 2011

"Whats goin on"

A Heartfelt Video from A Victim of Bullying    
    
     Today, my best friend Melissa said she had to show me a super sad video. She said the video had made her cry but I should just watch it anyway. So we watched it together. This is a video of a kid named Jonah who is going through school being bullied by other children. He doesn't actually speak out loud, but he has written his story on a number of note cards. At the end, he becomes strong. I hope that this can inspire you to take action against bullying, because no other child should feel this way and this issue just has to stop. Please watch.

I am so glad Melissa showed me this, she even suggested me to blog about it so I have to give a huge shout out to her!
I hope you learned from this video, and please do your best to share it with everyone!

Thanks for watching,
Stay Strong Jonah!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment