Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's My Birthday! (January 25th)

Turning 17...

     I can't even believe I am already turning 17 years old, the past year of my life has gone by so fast! This past year has taught me so much and I have experienced things I never thought I would get the chance to experience. I got a truck, I did a photo shoot for a huge company, I started to come into my own style, and I really began to find out more of who I am and who I want to be in the future. I don't really like to make a huge deal out of my birthday, but I think it is a good time to look back and reflect on how I have changed and grown as a person. I'm really happy with the person I have grown into over the past year and I can't wait to keep evolving. One thing I have been so blessed with since I turned 16 was amazing friends. I put them over almost everything, they are my life. I don't know what I would do with out my best friends, they are there 100% of the time to give me advice, listen to me, support me, laugh with me and they are always down to have a good time. A major reason I feel it is necessary to mention my friends in this blog is because I feel that the "16-17" year has been my biggest growing year because of my friends. They influence me so much and get me through everything. I can't even put it into words how thankful I am for them and I love them so much! I would not be who I am at 17 if it weren't for my group of amazing people that I enjoy every single day.
     I just want to thank everyone for always supporting me and my goals and especially my website. To those of you who visit my page frequently, I want to let you all know that I am so grateful and I couldn't ask for a better birthday present than you all continuing to support me. I feel so humble to be where I am at the age of 17 and again I just have to say that none of my accomplishments would even be possible with out all of you. So thank you all for making 16 such an incredible and memorable year of my life... Let's hope to make this next year even better and I can't wait to see the person I have grown into by the time I am 18... So until then-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


-B

No comments:

Post a Comment