Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Weekend To Remember...

Prom 2013
     This past weekend was prom weekend for my high school, and it could not have been more perfect! My friends and I had been looking forward to this weekend for almost the entire year- we were so ready for one of the biggest moments of our high school years.
     Many people at school had been asking me what I was going to wear to prom because they thought it was going to be something crazy. I decided to just wear a Black & White Vera Wang suit because I felt the look was classic and something different than what most guys would be wearing. I loved it. Everyone looked absolutely perfect. From my girls with their sparkling and fabulous dresses to my guys with their sleek and stylish suits, we all looked great! We took pictures by the beach and then were on our way to prom via bus. It was pretty cool to arrive at prom all together. Immediately everyone looked at all of us arriving through the glass. Not to sound conceited, but it was pretty nice to have attention on all of my friends and I at once- we deserved it!
     So, prom. A couple of my friends and I were actually the ones who picked out the decorations, and I could not have been more proud. The decorations were everything I had expected and more! Everyone from school looked amazing as well... Oh, and I won the award for Best Dressed! At the end of prom, they played our class song, we gathered around the floor, and it really began to hit me. Senior year was coming to an end soon.
     After prom, we got back on the bus and went straight to our beach house that we had rented for the weekend. Saturday night was so much fun at the beach house! We just went crazy having fun with each other and it was nice being around people that were just like me, and being around some friends that I have known for pretty much my whole life. The whole weekend at the house was fun... We created so many memories with each other. I am so glad that I was able to share this weekend with my best friends, I could not have asked for anything more. Simply, prom weekend is a weekend that I will never forget. Now, we have graduation to look forward to, then- it's the rest of our lives.

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment