Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Christmas Tiiiiiiime!


So last night, me and my stepsister Courtney had to wrap my mom's present for Christmas and I decided that I should really do it more often, because it took us almost an hour to get the result shown in the pic above. LOL.
You can't really tell from the picture but it was bad... there is even a hole on the other side of it that we had to cover up with some more wrapping paper.

Of course, we all know that Christmas is not all about the gifts (even though it is a nice aspect of it), but it's about enjoying time with family and the ones you love! It is a time to be happy and joyful and I think a lot of people forget that, so don't over-stress about gifts and parties, just have a good time!

That being said, the end of the year is also coming up and I'm working on another blog basically recapping  my year so stay tuned! Also, I put up a poll on the side for your favorite song of 2010, so don't forget to vote for that!

Thank you so much to everyone for supporting and keeping up with my blog, it really means a lot and I hope to gain even more followers so I can reach out to even more people... Don't forget to enjoy Christmas! (I know you won't!)


-B

No comments:

Post a Comment