Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Christmas Wishes Came True, Did Yours?


I had an awesome Christmas this year! Family time is always fun and I pretty much got every gift that was on my list! Oh yeah, the food was great too! I had so much fun this Christmas, even though it wasn't that cold (hello Houston weather...). I spent Christmas Eve at my Grandma's house with my cousins and family and had a blast just being wild and crazy with them. On Christmas Day, I woke all my siblings up at about 7AM saying "OH YEA! WAKE UP YEA!" (in my Pauly D voice, see Jersey Shore) and "IT'S CHRISTMAS TiiiiiME" (also in my Pauly D voice) so we could start the day and open our presents.
After we opened our gifts we had more family over at our house and well, continued to be wild and crazy!
Overall it was a pretty good Christmas, but winter break is not over yet- I'm looking forward to New Years!
How did your Christmas go?
I hope it went as well as mine :)

-B


No comments:

Post a Comment