Friday, July 1, 2011

Sunglasses For The Summer

My Favorite Pairs, At Comfortable Prices

   I love sunglasses, especially in the summertime, they are such a huge trend!
   I used to think that you would have to pay tons of money for a good pair like Ray-Bans or Pradas, but recently I have discovered that American Eagle Outfitters makes some of the best sunglasses at extremely affordable prices!

These are my most favorite pair of sunglasses that I own!
 I bought them at American Eagle for only about $15!
My favorite thing about them is the size and the cool checker-board design on the sides.





The pair I have on in this picture are also one of my favorites that happen to be from American Eagle too.
Again, they were at the affordable price of around $15.
I really like the style of these as well as the color of the lenses and the thin, white sides.


http://www.ae.com/web/index.jsp
There you have it, you don't need to go spending all your savings to buy a nice, good looking pair of sunglasses for the summertime! Look at style, not price or high end names and I guarantee you can still be satisfied!
To purchase either of these sunglasses or pairs like them, you can visit the American Eagle Outfitters website at: http://www.ae.com/web/index.jsp

Thanks for reading,

-B


No comments:

Post a Comment