Thursday, July 28, 2011

What has been going on in my life lately?

Fun, Fun, Fun
Well we are entering the last month of summer vacation, and I feel like I have actually got a lot accomplished!
Earlier this month, I did a photo shoot with an awesome photographer named Josh King.
It was my first REAL shoot for my portfolio and while it took a little bit of work, it was so much fun! I cannot wait for everyone to see the pictures!
Also, this month I started completing my drive times so that I will be able to get my license soon! I don't have very many left and I am extremely excited about that...
Besides that, I have just been trying to enjoy summer and hang out with my friends as much as I can!
We go to the beach, we go ice skating, we go to the mall, we go to Starbucks, Oh yeah...
And we do our summer work...
This summer has been so much fun and I will definitely be taking advantage of the last month!
Especially since I will be able to drive soon...
Let me know how your summer is going, either in a comment on here or just tell me on Facebook or Twitter (@BrandonGamez)
Oh and get all of your summer work done too, because if you wait until the last minute, you will regret it!

Thanks for reading,

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment