Friday, July 1, 2011

Year Of 4

I am trying not to be too Beyonce-crazy lately, but I just can't help it.
Her new album 4 is absolutely amazing and could possibly be her best work yet. I have had it on constant replay 24/7.
On Thursday, Beyonce's latest documentary titled Year Of 4 played on not only MTV, but also BET and VH1 (yeah, that's how my girl does it).
When listening to the new album, and watching the new documentary, people get to see a more mature Beyonce, she has definitely grown up. She has such a pure heart, is so hard working, and should be a for sure role model for anyone who wants to make anything of themselves.
I hope more people decide to listen to Beyonce and watch this documentary because I feel that sometimes people have a misconception of her that she is just this loud voice who "runs the world" and dances all wild and in your face. I feel that when you listen to this CD and watch Year Of 4, you see a sensitive and soft side of Beyonce.
She is one of the most real and talented singers out there today, if not THE most.
The most important things she teaches me is that if you work hard you can achieve what ever you want to achieve and you should try to compete with yourself and do something because it is your passion and because it has meaning, and not because you want to beat others or make money. She teaches me that no matter how much money you have, no matter how respected you become in society, no matter how many people want a picture with you or want your autograph, you should always stay true to who you are.

You can watch the documentary, Year Of 4 here:

Please watch if you haven't already!
Also, go out and buy 4, the brand new album, in stores now!


Thanks for reading,

-B


No comments:

Post a Comment