Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Academy Awards 2012

Fashion At The Oscars    
     The Academy Awards was this past weekend, and it was one of the best award shows I've seen this year. There is something about the movies, the actors, and the whole lifestyle they live that is just incredibly fascinating. Another thing that was fascinating about the night was the fashion, so here are a few looks that I would like to call the "Best Dressed":
George Clooney in Armani and Stacy Keibler in Marchesa, Stacy Keibler's dress was the best of the whole entire night! The color and shine of her dress were perfect and it fit her flawlessly!
Brad Pitt in Tom Ford and Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace, The whole leg-thing completely worked for Angelina that night, her dress is amazing, and Brad's hair was a perfect fit for his classic tux. They are truly a power couple in the industry.
Mila Jovovich in Elie Saab, she looks stunning in this sparkling dress, it fits her well and the shine is perfect for an event like this
Pharrell Williams is one of my picks for the best dressed men of the night, the fit, cut, and style of this tux makes it unique and a bit different from all the other suits on the carpet.
Emma Stone in Giambattista Valli, she definitely made a strong fashion statement with not only the bold color Red, but also the huge bow by her neck. She looked gorgeous!
Kristen Wiig in J. Mendel, at first I wasn't sure what I thought, but I ended up falling in love with this look on her. I love the nude color trend and I think everything about her look was perfect.
Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji, this trend was perfect in my eyes and she looked completely dazzling in her dress, she also was a bigger winner of the night!
I hope you enjoyed taking a look at what I consider the Best Dressed at the 2012 Academy Awards, it was an amazing night movie-wise and fashion-wise!

-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment